We are seeking grounded, happy, reliable people with a strong sense of their own cannabis practice. Applicants must be positive communicators who approach all interactions with kindness and respect. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality customer service and are motivated by stories of community impact.
Budtender / Customer Service
Daily duties would include:
-Budtending: Retail Sales & Customer Service
-General Retail Duties: Cash Handling, Stocking Product, Organizing Shelves, Product research, Inventory, Misc. Cleaning etc.
– Available to work 3-5 shifts (20-35 hours) per week, including evening and weekends.
*Full-time hours (30-44 hours) are available for the right candidate!
– Must be local to the immediate Strathmore area.
– A desire/interest to work in the Cannabis industry is important.
– Excellent Customer Service skills needed, experience is required.
– Keen interest in creating promotions & media content.
To be successful at The Garden you need to be:
– Punctual and reliable.
– Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining positive motivation.
– Confident with fast-paced, high volume customer service.
– Accurate cash handling skills.
– Happy and pleasant to deal with.
– Ability to recommend product based on customers’ needs.
– Non-judgmental and compassionate demeanor.
– A Team player who is willing to engage in, and contribute to our company culture.
Qualified Cannabis Worker Certification
Before anyone can work in a Cannabis Retail space, they must be approved by the AGLC as a Qualified Cannabis Worker (QCW), which involves criminal records check, and completing the AGLC ‘Sellsafe’ training, and written approval from AGLC. *This process takes at least 2 weeks to complete.
Negotiable based on experience. A competitive wage structure, based on performance, follows a three-month probationary period. Staff discounts & perks included!
The Garden is a locally owned and operated, independent cannabis retail store located in Strathmore, Alberta. Our mission is to always offer an exceptional customer experience for both the new & experienced consumer, to cultivate the community who supports us, and to break down stigma through education and speaking openly about Cannabis use.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org