Customer Service Associate (Budtender) & Media Coordinator
We are seeking grounded, happy, reliable people with a strong sense of their own cannabis practice. Applicants must be positive communicators who approach all interactions with kindness and respect. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality customer service and are motivated by stories of community impact. Those seeking a career in the Cannabis Industry are preferred; willingness to learn a must.
– Able to work 3-5 shifts (20-40 hours) per week, primarily evening and weekends.
*Full-time hours are available for the right candidate*
– Approved by the AGLC as a Qualified Cannabis Worker (QCW), which involves criminal records check, and completing the AGLC ‘Sellsafe’ training, and written approval from AGLC.
– MUST be local to the immediate Strathmore area.
– Customer service is everything – Experience is required.
– Enthusiasm to work in the cannabis industry.
**Keen interest in creating and promoting social media content.
**An artistic eye is a must, camera skills and digital editing skills are a plus!
To be successful at The Garden you need to be:
– Punctual and reliable.
– Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining positive motivation.
– Confident with fast-paced, high volume customer service.
– Accurate cash handling skills.
– Happy and pleasant to deal with.
– Ability to recommend product based on customers’ needs.
– Non-judgmental and compassionate demeanor.
– A Team player who is willing to engage in, and contribute to our company culture.
$16-$20/hour ~ Negotiable based on experience.
The training wage is $16/hour. A competitive wage structure, based on performance & enthusiasm, follows a three-month probationary period. Staff discounts & perks included!
The Garden is a locally owned and operated, independent cannabis retail store located in Strathmore, Alberta. Our mission is to always offer an exceptional customer experience for both the new & experienced consumer, to cultivate the community who supports us, and to break down stigma through education and speaking openly about Cannabis use.