Customer Service Associate (Budtender))
*IMPORTANT: This position requires valid AGLC QCW Certification*
We are seeking grounded, happy, reliable people with a strong sense of their own cannabis practice. Applicants must be positive communicators who approach all interactions with kindness and respect. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality customer service and are motivated by stories of community impact. Those seeking a career in the Cannabis Industry are preferred; willingness to learn a must.
- Able to work 3-4 shifts per week (primarily evening and weekends)
- Approved by the AGLC as a Qualified Cannabis Worker (QCW), which involves criminal records check, and completing the AGLC ‘Sellsafe’ training, and written approval from AGLC.
- Enthusiasm to work in the cannabis industry
- Team player mentality and willingness to engage in, and contribute to our company culture
- Punctual and reliable
- Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining positive motivation.
- Local to the Strathmore/Wheatland area.
- Customer service is everything – Experience is required!
- Confident with fast-paced, high volume customer service
- Accurate cash handling skills
- Happy and pleasant to deal with
- Ability to recommend product based on customers’ needs
- Non-judgmental and compassionate demeanor
Negotiable based on experience. The training wage is $16/hour. A competitive wage structure, based on job performance and current economy, follows the three-month probationary period. Staff discounts & perks included!
*Minimum $1.00/hr shift differential during declared public health emergency.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org