Want to work in the Cannabis Industry?
The Garden is now accepting resumes!
The Garden is a locally owned and operated cannabis retail store located in Strathmore, Alberta. Our mission is to always offer an exceptional customer experience for both the new & experienced consumer, to cultivate the community who supports us, and to break down stigma through education and speaking openly about Cannabis use.
Customer Service Associate (Budtender)
We are seeking grounded, happy, reliable people with a strong sense of their own cannabis practice. Applicants must be positive communicators who approach all interactions with kindness and respect. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality customer service and are motivated by stories of community impact.
Long-term job seekers preferred; willingness to learn a must.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Able to work 3-5 shifts per week (including evening and weekends)
- AGLC approved Cannabis Retail Store worker
- Enthusiasm to work in the cannabis industry
- Team player mentality and willingness to engage in, and contribute to our company culture
- Punctual and reliable
- Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining positive motivation
- Customer service is everything – Experience is required!
- Must be confident with fast-paced, high volume customer service
- Accurate cash handling skills are necessary
- Ability to listen to customer requests and recommend product based on customers’ needs
- Non-judgmental and compassionate demeanor to all customers (and co-workers)
Negotiable based on experience.
The training wage is $16/hour. A competitive wage structure follows a three-month probationary period. Staff discounts & perks included!
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clean criminal record check will be required if contacted for an interview.
AGLC Qualified Cannabis Worker Requirements must be met before work can commence